4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
USE OF, SHARING AND TEACHING THE NPA PROCESS
This document outlines the strict rules, boundaries, guidelines and legal matters pertaining to the use of and sharing of the NPA Process and all other works, including but not limited to, documents, online content, voice recordings and guidance tools by Joel Young. The intention is to bring clarity in supporting the sharing and spread of NPA and Non-Personal Awareness with integrity and to clearly identify/outlay the lines between sharing, teaching and practicing NPA with others.
- The NPA Process and Non-Personal Awareness are © Joel Young | NPA Central
- You can share the NPA Process (subject to meeting the conditions) but you cannot teach it unless you are a Certified NPA Practitioner.
- You can use the NPA Process with friends, family and clients but you cannot use titles (or imply) that you are an NPA Practitioner/Therapists/Coach etc unless you are a Certified NPA Practitioner (Programme launching late 2020).
- Any income generated from NPA is subject to conditions, licences and agreements with Joel Young | NPA Central.
- Liability arising from any use of or sharing of the NPA Process rest solely with you.
- By using or sharing the NPA Process you are legally agreeing to these terms.
SHARING THE NPA PROCESS
You can share the NPA Process (subject to meeting the following conditions):
Any sharing of the NPA Process must be accompanied with the correct copyright statement and a link back to the NPA Website: www.JoelYoungNPA.com and/or www.TheNPAacademy.com.
Ideally, if you are sharing the process you would actively encourage people to come to the NPA Website and get training directly from the source (www.JoelYoungNPA.com).
If you are sharing in a video/audio, you must ensure that the link back URL’s are mentioned and written in the description. Wherever possible links should be live/clickable. For example, use the link in the YouTube description or FB Live description, formatted in a way that it becomes active on publishing. Refer to the link in the video.
You cannot teach the NPA Process unless you are a Certified NPA Teacher
Please note that only Certified Teachers are permitted to TEACH NPA.
The teaching of the NPA Process; claiming to be a teacher of the NPA Process, or implying that you are qualified to teach the NPA Process is strictly forbidden. Certified NPA Teachers have been through extensive training with Joel Young and have a licence along with financial obligations to NPA from their NPA teaching activities.
Sharing vs Teaching
An example of sharing:
I’d really like to tell you about a process I love; here are my experiences with it, here’s what it did for me/my friends/family/clients. If you would like to experience these kind of results with my help you can visit my appointments page. If you’d like to learn more about the process itself visit www.JoelYoungNPA.com or you can download the process for free at https://www.thenpaacademy.com/npa-process-sheet.
An example of teaching:
I’d really like to tell you about a process I love called NPA. I’m going to tell you (teach you) how you can do it for yourself and walk you step by step through the process. Here are my opinions about the best way to do it.
Putting the NPA Process behind an opt-in
This is strictly forbidden unless you have prior, written consent from Joel Young/NPA (see below):
Please direct people to download the NPA Process via the NPA website: www.JoelYoungNPA.com
Direct opt-in page: https://www.thenpaacademy.com/npa-process-sheet.
You may seek permission to share NPA in this way. You must gain written permission before doing this. Permission is granted on a case-by-case basis by Joel Young/NPA Central and is at his discretion. Joel Young/NPA’s decision is final. Joel Young/NPA Central reserve the right to revoke permission at any time.
Guidelines for Seeking Permission:
- Successful applicants will have invested significantly in NPA trainings.
- All content (in entirety) which goes out behind the opt-in will be submitted for approval prior to it going live.
- NPA copyright statements and live links will be included.
- There will be a clear indication of the level of training you have undergone, including with whom.
- Preferably there will be encouragement to take up further training via Joel Young/NPA Central programmes (with links).
- Applicant will disclose their intentions for sharing the NPA Process specifically.
USING THE NPA PROCESS
You can use the NPA Process for yourself, with friends, family and clients at your discretion.
Using the NPA Process with Clients:
If you are an existing coach/healer or 1:1 practitioner with an existing practice then you may include NPA in your ‘toolbox’ in service to clients. Joel Young/NPA Central require no remuneration for granting use of the technology in this way, at this time. Note that liability for using NPA in this way rests solely and exclusively with you.
However, you cannot use titles (or imply) that you are an NPA Practitioner/Therapists/Coach etc unless you are a Certified NPA Practitioner, having completed and passed the NPA Practitioner Certification Programme (launching late 2020).
USING THE NPA PROCESS IN PAID OFFERINGS/PROGRAMMES
Making money from NPA via paid programmes and offerings without prior written approval/agreement infringes copyright laws and will be subject to legal action. The only exception to this is when using NPA in a paid one-to-one setting, subject to the conditions above.
Licences, remuneration agreements and permissions may be granted in some cases. Please note that you cannot teach NPA unless you are a Certified NPA Teacher, having completed the NPA Teacher Training and continuing to meet the ongoing criteria.
Where permission is generally granted:
If you have a paid programme that has a list of recommended tools/resources and you wish to include NPA, then as long as you adhere to the sharing conditions and follow the opt-in guidelines, then permission is generally given.
Paid offerings/programmes based around (or leading with) NPA:
This requires prior written consent and will be subject to licensing and financial remuneration agreements being in place. Consent is at the discretion of Joel Young/NPA Central.
- NPA for X (manifestation/emotional issue etc)
- NPA Support Group/Membership
Please note that this is not predicated entirely on the programme/offering name but the intention and actual use of NPA in these settings. So, a programme named ‘Manifesting Your Dreams’ which uses NPA as the core transformation tool/approach falls under these conditions of use, even though it does not use NPA in the name.
Please note: any liability arising from any use of or sharing of the NPA Process is entirely and solely your responsibility.
USE OF NPA LOGO AND BRANDING
The NPA logo and all associated branding is strictly the copyright of Joel Young/NPA Central.
Permission to use the logo is given under the following conditions only:
- Where distinct prior written permission has been granted by Joel Young/NPA Central e.g., Certified NPA Practitioners, radio shows and all other promotional items relating to speaking functions/events, etc.
- The NPA logo can be used when sharing NPA, so long as the logo image is linked back to the NPA Website and follows your general branding – distinction should be made and obvious so as not to imply a direct communication from NPA).
- All sharing conditions are met.
You strictly cannot:
- Imply affiliation with Joel Young/NPA Central without prior written consent.
- Brand any materials as NPA – you must use your own personal branding and then include the NPA logo beneath your branding in order to keep the distinction.
‘Non-Personal Awareness’ is copyright Joel Young/NPA Central.
Sharing and use of Non-Personal Awareness beyond the NPA Process, including the philosophies, underlying technologies, NPA Frames etc is strictly by prior written consent only.
The term ‘Non-Personal Awareness’ itself may be used in accordance with the sharing guidelines for the NPA Process.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
If you have any questions, need further information, or would like to apply for permissions, email [email protected]
Last Updated: May 21, 2020