BUY NOW for just £197
Course begins July 11th, 6pm UK
Become clear, conscious and consistent when it comes to your boundaries. It will help you bring more confidence, trust and harmonious interaction to your relationships and within yourself.
What you'll get:
- Access to the Boundary Bootcamp online video course, delivered over 4 weeks
- A masterclass in healthy boundaries for all relationships
- Increased awareness and ability to define and hold healthy boundaries, for a more authentic you
- Clarifications, education, practises and exercises to help you have healthy boundaries
- More to be announced!
Course opens July 11th
Boundary issues are one of THE main causes of relational conflict, heart ache and uncertainty. Poor or un-held boundaries can eek away at your self-esteem, energy, trust and general wellbeing.
Boundary Bootcamp is a 4 week online video course to help you become clear, conscious and consistent when it comes to your boundaries. It will help you bring more confidence, trust and harmonious interaction to your relationships and within yourself.
The course will open on July 11th 2019 and a module will be made available each week until all four are complete - then you have it all to revise or work through at your own pace.
Things to consider...
THE GOAL OF BOUNDARY BOOTCAMP:
Increase awareness and your ability to define and hold healthy boundaries, for a more authentic you.
POSSIBLE SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE BOUNDARY ISSUES:
- Your relationships tend to be difficult or dramatic.
- You find decision making a real challenge.
- You really, really hate to let other people down
- You are often tired for no apparent reason
- Your radar is off when it comes to sharing
- You are constantly the victim of situations
- You are a tiny bit annoyed most of the time
- You secretly feel that others don’t show you respect
- You might just be passive aggressive
- You often wonder who you really are
- Your secret fear is of being rejected or abandoned
THE COST OF UNHEALTHY/UN-HELD BOUNDARIES:
Acting from a sense of...
- Fear of missing out
- Not wanting to hurt someone’s feelings
- Or any other place that does not feed our authentic self
- Quality of your interactions
- Capacity to respond.
Produces symptoms of
- Relational cycles that are fuelled with assumptive and expectant communication
- Low self esteem (I don’t matter)
- No sense of ‘self’
Practicing strong healthy boundaries is a HUGE act of SELF LOVE
The course will give you clarifications, education, practices and exercises to help you have healthy boundaries.
HEALTHY BOUNDARIES GIVE YOU:
- Help in communication and focus
- Help with forward motion
- And so much more!
BOUNDARY BOOTCAMP WILL COVER
- Saying no
- Boundary distinctions,
- Dealing with crossed boundaries
- Crossing your own boundaries
- Identifying a personal boundary
- Support through the process (with NPA)
- Boundless vs boundaries and spiritual misconceptions
- The root of poor boundaries.
- How to deal with a boundary breach
- Resistance to boundaries - when they don’t like it, when you don’t like it
- When a boundary is a wall that doesn’t serve you
- And more!